What's included with training?
- Baseline body measurements (circumferences and body fat) and progress pictures (all optional but strongly encouraged)
- Goal-Specific, Logic-Driven Exercise Programming based on Initial assessment and ongoing observations:
- sets, reps, tempo, form and resistance;
- frequency, intensity, duration and type of exercise;
- appropriate mix of cardio and strength; rest and recovery days.
- Real-Time, Accurate Heart Rate and energy expenditure measurements via Polar Heart Rate Monitor (measures calories expended)
- Continuous support, guidance and accountability - Guidance on nutrition, recovery and blueprints for workouts outside of training